Ocular Surface Analyser (OSA)
DEDICATED DRY EYE CLINIC:
A full assessment of the ocular surface through a combination of tests for dry eye diagnosis, from tear break up time to the tear volume production test.
Integrated system for the analysis of the ocular surface
The instrument is fit in the slit lamp tonometer's hall, it is designed to make all the related tear film tests, from the quality of the same to the analysis of Meibomian glands, as well as various measurements and classifications according to international grading scales.
|Image Resolution||365 nm|
|Acquisition Mode||3.0-45.0 mW / cm2|
|ISO Management||Continues Wave|
|Grids||6.0 mm - 9.0mm|
|Camera||15 - 37° (Ambeint)|
|Light Source||Infrared LED – Blue and white Led|
Minimum Hardware Requirements :
• Intel® Pentium® Dual Core 2.00 Ghz
• SSD Hard Drive
• 4 GB RAM
• Screen resolution: 1600x900
• 1 available usb 3.0 port
• 1 other available usb port
• Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, 10 Professional (Pro)
For optimal video recording and playback we suggest:
• Intel® Core™ i7
• 8GB RAM
Other Features :
• Invented and developed 100% in Italy.
• Medical instrument in CLASS I registered to the Ministry of Health.
• Medical electrical equipment CLASS I complies with the norm En. 60601-1.
• The technical features of the instrument and its accessories can be improved in any time and without notice.
• To obtain an updated description we suggest to visit the website www.sbmsistemi.com